Is changing your url on the tumblr app even possible?
I JUST HEARD A CAR DRIVE BY PLAYING BLURRED LIMES REALLY LOUDLY IM SO ANGRY
I’m not racist but [throws a dart at a map] lithuanians don’t know shit about [spins a big wheel] creating lasting memories during early childhood?
I just want your lips against mine and your hand on my butt.
i hate that i literally cant tell if im ugly or not and i cant tell if im really fat or just like kinda fat i literally cant tell and sometimes ill be like “im just being dumb im pretty good looking” and then ill be like “wow im being so egotistical i definitely look like shit what am i talking about” like i just…. dont know and it bothers me so much cos it’s something i can’t understand
You don’t always have to tell people you love them. You just have to give them no reason to doubt it.
1. Be you. It’s so cheesy, but there’s not one better at being you than you. Don’t slough off the things that make you special just to fit a mold—your story is the most interesting thing you’ve got going for you, so use it!
2. Be proud of all the things that make you different, and flex those distinctions—where you come from and your family—as your biggest strengths.
3. Remember your role models and keep them in your mind as signposts for everything that’s possible in life. Whether you’re fifteen or fifty, it’s always good to surround yourself with people you find inspiring and from whom you believe you can learn.
4. Keep the people who love you, like your family, close. They made you who you are, so don’t neglect them on your road to achieving your goals. Assuming they’re supportive, use them as a resource for strength and guidance. That’s what they’re there for!
5. Don’t let stress derail you: Don’t forget to check in with yourself every night.
so i went on the american apparel site today
looking at the socks
here’s one of the pictures for men’s socks
seriously i’m not one to complain about sexism much but i just looked on this site and??
THE FUCK IS THIS???
also BAGS AND WALLEtS???
????????????????????? I DON’T FUCKING GET IT????
"gendered marketing doesn’t exist!! shut up femenazi"
ohana means family. family means having your life choices questioned and your flaws pointed out to you
I wish plus sized fashion chains didn’t use language like ” tummy concealer” and “problem area” and my personal fav “provides extra camouflage” like what fucking camouflage?? I’m a fat chick at the beach not a fucking sniper in the jungle can you please not insult your core demo so blatantly
losing everything but weight
Kell fell asleep on the couch one night so we gave him a pillow and a blanket Which we made out of kleenex because we always have those around on our coffee table for when we watch feely stuff
doesn’t even go with my blog but i can’t scroll past this without regretting not reblogging it.